Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Square Hue-Fifth Avenue


Alright, I'm back from a nice little break. I should say I will take breaks in the swatching action from time to time, usually due to my day job keeping my busy, so just bear with me in that regards. I do have about 4 swatches over the next 4 days to show you, starting with this gem.

So, one of the things I did over my break was to set up a sub to Square Hue. I had heard a lot of good things about the service and the quality of polish, so I figured I would give it the old college try. The first box I got was the New York Collection, of which this shade was one of them. I do have to say, this is probably the first red color I actually like and would probably wear out and about in public. I'm not sure if it's the timelessness of it, but it just felt right.

The formula was good, I should warn that the brush is a bit on the small side, so it might be difficult to get a good amount of coverage all across the nail for fellow guys like myself, but otherwise, awesome polish. I may actually get more into reds now.

Enjoy and Happy Polishing Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment