Friday, January 17, 2014

Zoya-Purity

So I recently took advantage of a special that Zoya was holding where you could get 3 polishes for only the cost of shipping @ $12. Naturally I couldn't resist, so here we are with the first of those polishes, which is a creme white. Yup.

I should probably say most creme white polishes I have dealt with always have a problem with streakiness, and Purtiy was no exception. The reason why you see me showing off my nails in a odd angle than normal was due to me having to hide some of the imperfections I ran into during the swatching process as whites require a good deal of patience and time, and I didn't really have those on my side. I will say though that for a white, this formula was great, once I have the time to actually paint this on for normal wear, it will look fantastic.

Enjoy and Happy Polishing Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment