Thursday, September 25, 2014

Zoya-Lara



Hi all, back once again from the fun of work, here with a pink shade today. Yes, even though I am a guy I can get away with wearing pink. :P

Anyhow, here's a look at Zoya's Lara. This is going to be a 2-3 coat polish depending on how thin or thick you go, but the application was very nice. I'm finally getting used to the Zoya brush, so application has become a lot easier, and their cremes in general are very nice and pigmented for the most part. Now the picture I have up top is a shot I took in more "natural" light, as this polish is in the Neon Pink kinda family, meaning it changes up depending on the lighting. Here's a pic I took with my camera's flash on:


As you can see, it changes up a lot in different lighting, which is why I took the plunge and picked this one up. It's a really great summer shade to wear before Fall/Winter kicks into full gear, so go pick it up!

Enjoy and Happy Polishing Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment