Tuesday, November 12, 2013

CND-Fedora (Vinylux)

This particular shade I've been meaning to get my hands on for a while now, I'm a HUGE sucker for dark brown creme shades, so Fedora has been on my wantlist for years, but I've always missed out on the chance to get it, until now with the color being released on the Vinylux line. For those who don't know, Vinylux is a super-special polish line CND has been promoting, mainly with the concept that you don't need a base coat, and once you wear the topcoat you shouldn't have to worry about chipping and whatnot as the top coat gets stronger in natural sunlight. Now for this I didn't mess with the topcoat as I was swatching and it is from what I understand VERY hard to remove the polish once the topcoat is on, but I do have it and I'll probably test that out another time.

I can say though that CND is worth the hype, this is at two coats and to be honest, I probably could have gotten away with one. Anyhow, have fun and Happy Polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment