Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Orly-Luxe

Alrighty, today I figured I would share a swatch from the Orly side of things, they can usually be found in any Sally Beauty Supply, and are another favorite brand of mine, mainly for the fact that they make one of the best rubberized grips around which is such help for me. Anyhow, here is Luxe:

This is a gold shade base that has a bit of glitter in it as well, so you get a crazy effect from close up. I picked this up originally so I would have a gold color to partner up with my Here Today Aragorn Tomorrow color so I could do some triforce nail art, but it's still pretty nice to wear all by itself. This is at 2 coats.

If you're hunkering for a gold nail color but don't have time to make it out to Ulta or any other high end store, give Orly a try as there are tons of Sally Beauty Supply stores across each city, big or small. Have fun and happy polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment