Wednesday, November 13, 2013

OPI-You're such a Budapest

Hey look everyone, it's my thumb! Yeah, I haven't been posting pics with my thumb in there mainly because of the giant dent in my nail, which is also on my index finger. The index isn't bad, by my thumb is, and I can't run off and get it filled in with acrylic or gel due to my day job, so I don't paint it that often when swatching, today I did mainly because I wanted to show how well the OPI formula worked on smoothing out the deep ridges there.

Now I do have to say, I love lilac shades, probably to where before it's all said and done I'll probably end up owning 20-30 different versions of this same shade, but I can't help it, lol. This is a nice lilac made by OPI, application was smooth as always and didn't have many streaking issues except on the ridged-up nails. This is 2 coats. Have fun and Happy Polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment