Monday, November 11, 2013

Random OPI Swatches

Yep, it's been a few days, but stuff happens in work and play, so I figured I would share some OPI polishes today.

 First one is Here Today, Aragorn Tomorrow, a nice little dark green creme. Application was pretty solid, this is at 2 coats.
 Next up is Russian Navy, probably my favorite OPI shade of all time. As you can see in the screenshot with flash, it's purple at the core, although in normal light it tends to exhibit blue/green tendencies, this is also at 2 coats.
 Finally for now, I have Peace and Love and OPI, which is a hot shade to begin with. It's a duochrome, with a green tone during bright light......
and more of a purple tone in natural light. I have to say, this color is pretty awesome as well and is part of my regular polish rotation along with Russian Navy. If you haven't had a chance to pick this one up, do so. This is at 2 coats.

I'm not gonna lie, I do prefer OPI for the most part over Essie simply because I always get better results with the consistency of the brush and polish, and I don't have to fight over making an even coat, but that's me. As always, have fun and happy polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment